Korean Minor Requirements
***To declare the Korean minor, please contact the Undergraduate Advisor Cassandra Dunn at email@example.com.***
- Korean 10B or equivalent *
- Three Korean courses
- Two EALC electives selected from Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Tibetan, and EA Lang courses.
- One 7A or 7B course may be substituted for one of the five courses.
- EAP course(s) may be used to satisfy one of the electives; however, not all EAP courses will be approved for the minor. Please check with the advisor in advance.
- A non-EALC course (History, Anthropology) may be used to satisfy one of the electives. Please check with the advisor in advance.
Please note that students with previous language experience will be required to take a placement exam with Department language coordinator